Offering excellent products
through quality management.
Various acquired global certifications.
ISO 45001Safety Health
Sustainable Palm Oil
(License No.: 9-0379-13-100-00)
CDPCarbon Disclosure Project
CSRCorporate Social Responsibility
ISO 9001Quality Management System
ISO 22716Cosmetics, Good Manufacturing
Korean World-class ProductCertification from Kotra
EU REACHAct on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
(EC) No. 1907/2006
Korea REACHAct on Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals and Chemical Substances Control
EFfCICertification from European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients
Actively responding to Halal certification.
Halal certification was mainly applied to food for religious reasons in the past,
but it is now receiving attention as a means to prove that the ingredients are
not harmful to the human body. KCI respects and prioritizes stakeholder
satisfaction by responding to and understanding all cultures.
KCI has an independent Halal management team and has established strict purchasing procedures according to the list of ingredients guaranteed by LPPOM MUI, an Indonesian food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic evaluation institute. These contents are shared through regular reporting after internal education and audits, and the precise policy can be found in our ‘Halal Policy’.
KCI will prioritize customer satisfaction through innovation and meeting customer needs by continuously producing Halal-certified products. We will achieve our Halal policy through the following measures.
1. All products certified by LPPOM MUI are guaranteed.
2. Guarantee for all raw materials approved by LPPOM MUI.
3. Guarantee the use of production facilities that do not use pork or pork additives and impure ingredients.
4. Educate all stakeholders of the company to understand the Halal assurance system.
5. Hire personnel necessary for planning, executing and implementing corrective measures for the Halal assurance system.